Guide to Services O-R

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Page-Walker Arts & History Center
See Page-Walker

Park Locations
See Facilities, Greenways & Parks or call (919) 469-4061

Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Program Brochure

See Business and Development.

See Animal Control or Pets in Cary

Picnic Shelters
See Facility and Shelter Rentals

See  Parks

Police Service Centers
Police service centers allow officers to provide more convenient service and enhance their presence in the community. For more information, call Community Services at (919) 469-4324.

Report Potholes and other damage to Public Works & Utilities at 311 or (919) 469-4090 weekdays between 7 a.m.-7 p.m., or submit a service request. During wet winter weather months, we will work to provide a temporary cold patch to potholes on Cary-maintained streets by the next business day. Potholes on state-maintained roads in Cary will be reported to the N.C. Department of Transportation. See also Street Maintenance.

Preschool Activities
Programs for preschoolers are offered at community centers, nature facilities, and cultural arts centers. Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources, 469-4061.

Pretreatment of Wastewater
Any user of the sanitary sewer collection and treatment system is subject to the Town of Cary Sanitary Sewer Use Ordinance. Institutional food preparation and serving facilities are required to adequately trap and retain fats, oils and greases prior to discharge into the sanitary sewer collection and treatment system. In certain cases, an Industrial Discharge Permit will be required of a user in order to comply with the Sanitary Sewer Use Ordinance. Residential users are asked to consider their own cleaning practices and their impact on the control of greasy wash water, food solids and oils to the Town of Cary sanitary sewer system. Public Works & Utilities,311 or (919) 469-4090

Privilege License
A new or existing business in Cary will not be required to obtain a privilege license in accordance to S.L. 2014-3/House Bill 1050. Finance, 460-4952

Program Brochure
Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources programs are detailed in seasonal brochures issued three times a year. An electronic version of the current brochure is available on the Town's website. Hard copies are available at the Bond Park Community Center, Cary Community Center, Jordan Hall Arts Center, Page- Walker Arts & History Center, Hemlock Bluffs and the Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources office. Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources, 919-469-4061

Rain Sensors

Reclaimed Water
Reclaimed water is treated wastewater that is used for non-potable purposes such as irrigation.

See the extensive recycling section of the website.

Regency Amphitheater
See Amphitheatre at Regency Park

See Rezoning

Ropes Course
The Challenge "Ropes" Course is an outdoor learning facility designed to encourage individuals and groups to see their potential through a progression of challenging activities that foster personal growth and improved teamwork. Groups are guided through the course by facilitators. The experience can be tailored to those with special needs. A minimum group of 8 is required. Bond Park, (919) 469-4100; Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources, (919) 469-4061.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer