The DUO Tournament is sold out, but you can still play in the doubles tournament! Doubles registration is day-of only.
Doubles: November 24
- 10 +$5 for 50/50 Ace Pool
- Registration: noon-1 p.m.
- Tee Time: 1:15 p.m.
- Registration: Day-of only
- $8 payout +$2 to Charity, $5 50/50 Ace Pool
- Spectators welcome! Normal golf etiquette rules apply for spectators
DUO Tournament: November 25 (SOLD OUT)
- 1 Day, 2-Round, C-Tier| November 25
- $45 Am | $65 Pro | $5 additional for Ace Pool
- $5 of registration goes to charity
- Check In: 7:30 a.m.
- Players Meeting - 8:45 a.m.
- Tee Time: 9 a.m.
- Spectators welcome! Normal golf etiquette rules apply for spectator
Open Play: November 24
- 8 a.m. - Noon
- $5 donation toward Play It Forward fund to play the course
- Check in at Herb Young Community Center
- Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA) 'C' Tier Event
- Field is limited to 100 players.
- There must be at least four (4) players to form a division.
- $5 from each entry goes directly to the Relief for Recreation Scholarship Fund.
- No $10 fee for non-current or non-PDGA members as part of the PDGA Competition Endowment Program.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available; contact Jay Pontier at (919) 417-0794