Walnut Street Park is located in central Cary on 11 acres of land. Park visitors may stroll down the brick promenade, walk the scenic paved trails, overlook wetlands on boardwalks, play on our unique twisty play structure or have a picnic in the open lawn.
Please see the table below for current status of park facilities.
|Picnic Shelter||Open - First come, first served.|
- Brick Pedestrian Promenade with Integrated Public Art
- Open Space Lawn (1.4 acres)
- Picnic Shelter & Picnic Tables
- Paved Loop Trail (1 mile = 2.5 Loops)
- Natural Mulch Trail
- Restroom Facility
The Master Plan for the park is available for download in the following .pdf sections:
- Introduction (16 mb)
- Inventory and Analysis (17 mb)
- Master Plan (2 mb)
- Illustrative Plan (13 mb)
- Design and Cost (1 mb)
- Appendix (3 mb)
Google Maps directions to Walnut Street Park
Sunrise to Sunset.