In support of Wake County's restrictions designed to slow the spread of COVID-19, Town of Cary playgrounds are closed until further notice. Greenways, parks, and restrooms within parks remain open at this time. Learn more.
Thomas Brooks Park has 224 beautiful acres located in western Cary on Green Level Church Road, between Beaver Dam Road and Green Hope School Road. Park visitors may enjoy a pick-up game of basketball, participate in a softball or baseball game, use the soccer fields, walk the trail, or reserve one of the picnic shelters for a family outing while enjoying the adjacent playground or athletic fields.
Thomas Brooks Park is also home to the USA Baseball National Training Complex.
Google Maps directions to Thomas Brooks Park.
- Thomas Brooks Softball/Baseball Complex with four lighted baseball/softball fields with restrooms
- Two batting cages and hitting area
- Two outdoor basketball courts (lighted)
- Two Multipurpose Fields
- Soccer picnic shelter with restrooms
- Playground picnic shelter
- 0.50 mile walking track around Athletic Complex
Sunrise to Sunset. In lighted areas where visitors are participating in an approved extended use activity, hours are extended until 30 minutes after the completion of the activity.
For shelter rentals, call the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources administrative office at (919) 469-4061 or any Town Community Center.