2616 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27518
Fax: (919) 388-1140
Google Map directions to Hemlock Bluffs
Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve Hours
Daily from 9 a.m.-sunset, 365 days a year
Park closing times will be posted at the front gate and at the Trailhead Kiosk. Closing times change seasonally, be sure to check the times to ensure you have enough time for your visit!
Stevens Nature Center Hours
Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
The Stevens Nature Center and the on-site restroom facilities will be closed on all Town of Cary holidays.
- For your safety and the protection of the preserve, stay on the trails.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller-blades, motorized vehicles, and horses are not permitted on the trails.
- No hunting, fishing or trapping.
- No release of captured animals.
- This is a nature preserve; collection, removal, or disturbance of any natural object is prohibited.
- No smoking or fires permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages prohibited.
- Pets must be on a 6 foot leash. Keep dogs on the trail. Cary ordinances require that you clean up after your pet.
- Picnicking is discouraged.