2020 Bookings Now Open
We are now taking bookings for the 2020 season! Looking to bring your company, school, camp or any program out? Complete the program request form.
Bond Park Challenge Course is an outdoor learning facility that is more than a recreational experience. Our guests engage in a facilitated experience that focuses on teamwork and team development. Our Challenge Course, often called a ropes course, does not always involve ropes, but always involves working with a team to accomplish goals.
Programs at Bond Park Challenge Course
- Focus on cooperation, trust, leadership, communication, and more.
- Inspire thoughtful conversation and relate to daily life through the use of metaphors.
- Are designed for groups of eight or more, 10 years of age or older.
What participants at the Challenge Course can expect
- An outdoor, guided experience tailored to the goals of their team.
- Activities geared toward safely exploring what it means to be a team.
- Initiatives that offer a mix of physical and mental challenges.
- A choice to participate in a manner that appropriately challenges individuals and the team.