Booking for the Challenge Course is closed for the 2019 season. Please check back at the start of 2020 for next year's booking information. Thank you for a great 2019 season at the Challenge Course.
Bond Park Challenge Course is an outdoor learning facility that is more than a recreational experience. Our guests engage in a facilitated experience that focuses on teamwork and team development. Our Challenge Course, often called a ropes course, does not always involve ropes, but always involves working with a team to accomplish goals.
Programs at Bond Park Challenge Course
- Focus on cooperation, trust, leadership, communication, and more.
- Inspire thoughtful conversation and relate to daily life through the use of metaphors.
- Are designed for groups of eight or more, 10 years of age or older.
What participants at the Challenge Course can expect
- An outdoor, guided experience tailored to the goals of their team.
- Activities geared toward safely exploring what it means to be a team.
- Initiatives that offer a mix of physical and mental challenges.
- A choice to participate in a manner that appropriately challenges individuals and the team.