Jack Smith Dog Park will be closed Monday-Friday, March 4-8, for scheduled maintenance, weather permitting. Thanks for your patience as we work to improve our services at the dog park!
Cary Dog Park at Godbold Park: 2050 Northwest Maynard Road
Cary Dog Park at Jack Smith Park: 9725 Penny Road
The Town of Cary dog parks provide a place for dog owners to let their pets run free safely and legally without a leash.
Annual Memberships & Day Passes
Pet owners can purchase an annual membership or day pass at any Town of Cary community center (locations noted below). Membership cards and day passes allow entry through the electronic gates at both parks.
|Dog Day Pass||$5||
- Pet ID Tag application form. Town of Cary residents are required to purchase a Pet ID tag for each dog/cat. There is a one-time fee of $50 for non-neutered or non-spayed pet, $10 for animals that have been neutered or spayed, and $5 for animals that have been neutered or spayed and micro-chipped (documentation required). Non-residents are required to follow their own local ordinance and do not have to purchase a Town of Cary Pet ID tag.
- Completed and signed Cary Dog Park Registration Form & Waiver.
- Current rabies vaccination documentation
- Review Cary Dog Park Rules
Bring application materials to any Town of Cary Community Center:
The dog park card access system allows the Town to:
- Require proof of vaccinations for the health and safety of humans and dogs
- Offset operating costs through memberships and fees
- Track usage to plan for the future
- Promote registration of dogs within Cary