In support of Wake County's restrictions designed to slow the spread of COVID-19, Town of Cary playgrounds are closed until further notice. Greenways, parks, and restrooms within parks remain open at this time. Learn more.
This 16-acre neighborhood park features multiple pedestrian trails, a community garden and is the memorial site for Flights 3379 and 3378.
- Central Pond with Earthen Dam
- Restroom Structure
- Children's Play Area
- Play Lawn Area
- Multi-Sport Courts: Basketball & 2 Pickleball Courts
- Community Garden
- Terraced Lawn Area
- Preserved Forest
- Pedestrian Trail
- Parking for 30 Cars
- Flight 3379 & 3378 Memorial
- Picnic Shelter at Playground
Click the map to open a larger version.
- Google Maps directions to Carpenter Park.
- Sunrise to Sunset