Rules and Regulations
- Greenways are for use during the daylight hours.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed on trails.
- Travel at a safe speed. Maximum speed on trails is 15 mph.
- Bikes yield to pedestrians. Walkers and runners always have the right of way.
- Keep right and pass on left.
- Announce yourself before passing. Politely warn trail users as you approach from behind, "Passing On The Left."
- If you stop, please step off the trail.
- Please help keep the trails clean.
- Remove your pet's waste.
- Keep pets on short leash. Use 6-foot maximum leash length. Walk pets on the right-hand shoulder.
- The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages on greenways is prohibited.
- Report any suspicious incidents to 911.
Download this graphic (.pdf)