About the Center
Cary Senior Center, located in Fred G. Bond Metro Park, provides opportunities for ages 55+ to Create Active Retirement Years! Enjoy a variety of fitness classes, recreation activities, arts, volunteer opportunities, clubs and many other events. You'll also find a wealth of information about, and referrals to, resources for seniors. The center is available to rent for your private event. It's within walking distance of Bond Park Community Center and your link to many greenways throughout the park and town.
The Cary Senior Center continues its partnership with Resources for Seniors to provide a variety of informational programs including Seniors Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP). Make your appointment today for free unbiased information about Medicare and assistance with enrollment and subsidy applications. For more information, view the SHIIP Fact Sheet.
Virtual programs are classes that would normally be offered in the Cary Senior Center, now offered on the computer through WebEx meetings or events.
How to Register Online:
- Select the "List of Current Course Offerings" above
- You will see a list of programs to choose from or you can search for programs by title (example: WeCare Coffee Chat).
- Select Program and log-in to register.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
- If you do not receive an email the day prior to your class, with your class meeting information, please email email@example.com
- Before your class please review the Step-by-step instructions on How to Access Webex.
**If you are having trouble accessing the new myCary online registration system, please contact (919) 469-4061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org**
Cary Senior Tech Ed Help Desk
- Volunteers are here to help you for Free!
- By submitting a Help Request, one of our volunteers will contact you and schedule a time at your convenience, to share their expertise in solving your technical problem.
- We have expertise in Microsoft Windows, Apple products(iOS, iPads), Smart phones(both Android and Apple), tablets (Android and Apple), Chromebooks and Linux.
- We can also help you with a variety of social media areas such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- We can help you prepare your devise for a webex or zoom meeting.
Help Desk Webpage: Submit your ticket at the bottom of the webpage.