The Town of Cary strives to serve all segments of populations within the community. We are committed to making our programs and facilities accessible to people of all abilities.
Facility Accessibility Information
- Bond Park Community Center accessibility
- Bond Park Boathouse accessibility
- Herbert C. Young Community Center accessibility
- Middle Creek Community Center accessibility
- Cary Arts Center accessibility
- Page-Walker Arts & History Center accessibility
- The Cary Theater accessibility
- Stevens Nature Center accessibility
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre accessibility
- Sertoma Amphitheatre accessibility
- Cary Senior Center accessibility
Cary’s Specialized Recreation and Inclusion Services staff works to ensure programs and services are available for persons of all ages with disabilities and for inclusion for the same population in traditional Town programming and events.