What is a Covered Court Contract? This great opportunity allows patrons to have a guaranteed court reserved for a certain amount of weeks inside the covered courts. This way you will be able to play tennis week in and week out, regardless of the weather.
What times are available? Currently, we are offering weekday evening sessions in 1.5 hour blocks of time. The times offered are:
- Monday 8:30-10 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30-9 p.m. & 9-10:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30-10 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30-9 p.m. & 9-10:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30-10 p.m.
How long is the contract? We are offering contracts for 14 weeks and seven weeks. There will be no contract time the week of Dec. 24.
- 14 week contracts start the week of Dec. 3 and concludes March 15, 2019. (Monday and Tuesday full contracts will only be 13 weeks due to closure on Dec. 31 and Jan. 1)
- First seven week contracts start the week of Dec. 3 and conclude Jan. 25. (Monday and Tuesday contracts during the first 7 weeks will only be 6 weeks due to closure on Dec. 31 and Jan. 1.)
- Second seven week contracts start the week of Jan. 28, 2019 and conclude March 15.
How much will it cost? The cost varies depending on whether you are a resident, nonresident, or annual passholder. To figure out your contract price, take the desired contract length in weeks and multiply it by the applicable rate. Please note that contract time is nonrefundable.
- Cary Residents $51 per 1.5 hours
- Non-Residents $57 per 1.5 hours
- Annual Passholders $45 per 1.5 hours
What if a group wants to split the cost? One person must apply and pay for the contract. Cost-sharing arrangements must be made among individuals in the group and are not the responsibility of CTP. CTP will not take partial payment for contract time.
How do I apply for contract time? You can fill out an application at the Cary Tennis Park front desk or online. The application window will run November 2–November 23.
How are people chosen to receive a particular contract day/time? Once registration closes on Nov. 23, we will then begin to book the contracts. Full season applications will be given priority over seven-week applications. If there are multiple requests for a particular day/time slot, priority will be given in the following order to these user groups: CTP Annual Passholders, Cary residents, nonresidents. Multiple requests for the same time within a user group will be selected by lottery. **Past contract holders get the right of first refusal for the following contract season.**
When will I know if I received contract time? Staff at Cary Tennis Park will call you the week of Nov. 27 to inform you of your contract time and charge your default payment account.
What if I do not get one of my top three choices? CTP Staff will offer any other available time or put you on a waitlist for the original times you requested.