Covered Court Contract Time FAQ
What is a Covered Court Contract? It's an opportunity for patrons to have a guaranteed court reserved for a certain number of weeks inside the covered courts, enabling you to play tennis regardless of the weather.
What times are available? Currently, we are offering weekday, evening sessions in 1.5 hour blocks of time:
- Monday 8:30–10 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30–9 p.m. and 9–10:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30–10 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30–9 p.m. and 9–10:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30–10 p.m.
How long is the contract? We are offering contracts for 14 weeks and seven weeks. There will be no contract time the week of 12/23.
- 14 weeks: Starts the week of 12/2 and concludes the week of 3/9. (Tuesday and Wednesday full contracts will only be 13 weeks due to closure on 12/31 and 1/1)
- First seven weeks: Starts the week of 12/2 and concludes the week of 1/20. (Tuesday and Wednesday 1st 7 week contracts will only be 6 weeks due to closure on 12/31 and 1/1.)
- Second seven weeks: Starts the week of 1/27 and concludes the week of 3/9.
What will it cost? The cost varies for residents, nonresidents, and annual passholders. To figure out your contract price, take the desired contract length in weeks and multiply it by the applicable rate Please note, contract time is nonrefundable.
- Cary residents: $51 per 1.5 hours
- Nonresidents: $57 per 1.5 hours
- Annual Passholders: $45 per 1.5 hours
What if a group wants to split the cost? One person must apply and pay for the contract. Cost-sharing arrangements must be made among individuals in the group and are not the responsibility of CTP. CTP will not take partial payment for contract time.
How do I apply for contract time? You can fill out an application at the Cary Tennis Park front desk or online. The application window will run November 1–22.
How are people chosen to receive a particular contract day/time? Once registration closes on Nov. 22, we will begin to book the contracts. Full season applications will be given priority over seven-week applications. If there are multiple requests for a particular day/time slot, priority will be given in the following order to these user groups: CTP Annual Passholders, Cary residents, nonresidents. Multiple requests for the same time within a user group will be selected by lottery. Past contract holders get the right of first refusal for the following contract season.
When will I know if I received contract time? Staff at Cary Tennis Park will be notifying you the week of Nov. 25 to inform you of your contract time and to charge your default payment account.
What if I do not get one of my top three choices? CTP Staff will call and offer any other available time or put you on a waitlist for the original times you requested.