With 25 outdoor courts, seven covered courts and four QuickStart/Pickleball Courts, the Cary Tennis Park is one of the largest public facilities in the southeast. Scenic bridges, beautiful landscaping, and convenient amenities including locker rooms, a practice wall and a pro shop make the Cary Tennis Park one of the best in the country. Staffed with an outstanding group of tennis professionals, the products and services offered at the Cary Tennis Park are second to none.
- 32 championship courts, including one stadium court with permanent seating and seven covered courts
- Four permanent 36' QuickStart/Pickleball Courts
- Pro Shop
- Two comfort stations
- Ball machine
- Double-sided backboard
- 2019 USTA Featured Facility
- Racquet Sports Industry 2006 Facility of the Year
- Robert V. Godbold Park (2050 NW Maynard Rd)
Six Lighted Tennis Court
- Annie Jones Park (1414 Tarbert Dr)
Six Lighted Tennis Courts
- Middle Creek School Park (151 Middle Creek Park Ave)
Eight Lighted Tennis Courts
- R.S. Dunham Park (519 Walnut St)
Five Lighted Tennis Courts
Cary Tennis Park Rules
Below are some of the rules of the tennis park. For a complete list, please see the facility supervisor.
- No smoking inside the building or inside the fenced court areas.
- No alcohol except with special permission under certain circumstances.
- No profanity or profane gestures.
- No animals of any kind except those serving the needs of the disabled or those being used in public demonstration as approved by the Director of Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources.
- Tennis courts may be used for tennis programs only - no other type of activity is allowed on the courts.
- Tennis instruction may be provided by Town staff only.
- Proper attire is required.
(a) Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times (males and females).
(b) Non-marking tennis shoes must be worn on the courts.
(c) Patrons wearing inappropriate tennis attire may be asked to change their clothing and/or
leave the facility.
- Everyone must check in at the front desk in order to be assigned a court.
- All tennis court fees must be paid, or pass punches deducted, before starting to play. Private lesson fees are due at time of the lesson.
Partnership Opportunities Available
The Town of Cary welcomes financial and in-kind support from the community. Sponsorship packages that can be tailored to meet you or your company's needs are available for specific programs, facilities and/or events. For more information, contact Sean Ferreira.
From adult classes, leagues, junior clinics, and tournaments to our Junior Academy, Cary Tennis Park has something for everyone. As one of the largest tennis facilities in the South, CTP offers year-round tennis, surrounded by beautiful trees, scenic bridges, and more.