A season launch pass is available for private vessels to launch on Bond Lake. The pass is for the current year only. A new pass must be obtained on an annual basis.
2020 Season Launch Pass - $10*
*Due to the reduced season, the 2020 Season Launch Pass has been reduced. Regular price $30.
Season Pass Guidelines
Season Launch Pass holders must follow the guidelines here and any printed signs. Failure to do so may result in removal of launch privileges.
1. Vessels with a season launch pass may launch during the hours of Bond Park operation. (Dawn to Dusk.) Please follow posted signs at gates for closing times. All vehicles and boats need to be out of the Park prior to the gate closing. A vessel without a season launch sticker can only be launched when the Boathouse is open.
2. Sign in at the Boathouse prior to launching and sign-out once you are off the lake. Sign in is located on the outside of the Boathouse next to the stairs. *currently waived due to COVID-19 pandemic
3. The Season Launch Pass sticker must be visibly attached on the front left corner of your boat.
4. A Season Launch Pass must be obtained for each boat.
5. Boats may be launched from either the boat ramp or the beach.
6. The pass is valid February 1 - November 30 of the year indicated on the sticker. The lake will be closed December – January.
7. The lake may be closed for other reasons. Please observe posted signs.
8. The owner of the pass must be over 18. Users of the vessel are the responsibility of the pass owner.
9. Life vests must always be worn on the lake.
10. Vessels must be less than 16'.
11. No gas-powered boats allowed on the lake.
The application materials you completed will be sent directly to our Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resource Department. You will be notified upon receipt with further instructions and payment. **Special Note: Our facilities remain closed during the Covid-19 situation, we ask that you please allow 3-5 days for processing. At that time, the sticker will be mailed to you. Thank you for your patience.