Bring a picnic and some friends and enjoy a day at Bond Park!
What is Adventure Day?
- Unlimited access to boats 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- An opportunity to challenge yourself on the High Adventure Course (register for a specific time)
- Available between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.; weather permitting
- Available before and/or after your High Course session
- Pedal Boats, Kayaks, Canoes, Row Boats & Sailboats (must have sailing experience)
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Life preservers are provided
High Adventure Course
- Must be at least 10 years of age or older
- Open to both adults and youth
- Children under the age of 16 should have an adult present (does not have to participate)
- High Course is 35 feet high in the tree tops of Bond Park
- Includes ladders, bridges, cables, ropes, and a zip line
- All equipment provided
Registration & Check In
- Preregister now to secure your spot
- Please choose Challenge Course time slot below to register
- Check in at the Boathouse or at the Challenge Course Picnic Shelter for your wrist band
- You will be asked to sign a waiver at the time of check in
September 29, 2018
October 27, 2018