Sponsored by WakeMed Cary Hospital
WakeMed Children's Kids World is a fun space for kids of every age. This section of the festival will feature interactive exhibits and hands-on crafts especially geared towards the younger set. Exercise your imagination in the woodland wonderland and enjoy making fun crafts to take home with you.
WakeMed Children's Kids World is located in and around the Lazy Daze Playground. The Lazy Daze Playground was dedicated in 1985. An $8,000 grant from the Lazy Daze Arts & Crafts Festival Committee and a matching grant from Wake County were included in the funding.
WakeMed Children's Kids World Activities
- Get your face painted with Paint Savvy (fees apply).
- Get to know your community Chick-fil-A: Waverly Place as they lead you through a kid-friendly activity.
- Learn more about instruments with Bach to Rock with a musical instrument petting zoo.
- Do a fun craft with Resurrection Lutheran School.
- Learn about what's going on in the community with Fun 4 Raleigh Kids and do an activity.