Sherlock Holmes: The Baker Street Irregulars
By Eric Coble; from the graphic novels by Tony Lee and Dan Boultwood. Read about the play.
Auditions & Design Team Interviews:
POSTPONED due to COVID-19 (date TBD).
Auditions are open to ages 8-18. Design Team Interviews are open to ages 11-18.
- Auditions and interviews take place at the Cary Arts Center.
- Pre-registration is required; no walk-ins accepted.
- Complete an audition form or interview application and include ALL conflicts.
- Read the script! Perusal scripts are available at Cary Arts Center.
- Auditions are held in small groups and take 30-60 minutes depending on the production.
- Expect script readings, ensemble scene work or improv, and singing/dancing if the production is a musical.
- Cast size is typically 15-20.
- Please bring: A current photo we can keep, and be prepared to turn in all potential conflicts.
- The Design Team works with with Applause!'s technical staff to conceptualize, create, and run all technical aspects of the production.
- Design Team interviews are held individually and last about 10 minutes.
- Expect to share ideas about scenery, costumes, lighting, sound, and/or props designs for the production.
- Design Team size is typically 8-10.
- Please bring:
- All potential conflict information.
- Optional: Drawings, fabric samples, models, or anything else to showcase your ideas.