The Town of Cary presents regular art exhibitions in its facilities. The public is invited to view the works of accomplished area and regional artists on display during the facilities’ regular public hours. Opening receptions offer a chance to meet the artists and join others in the exciting unveiling of new works. Refreshments are provided.
- Cary Arts Center | 101 Dry Ave. | (919) 469-4069
- Page Walker Arts & History Center | 119 Ambassador Loop | (919) 460-4963
- Cary Senior Center | 120 Maury O’Dell Pl. in Bond Park | (919) 469-4081
- Herbert C. Young Community Center | 120 Wilkinson Ave. | (919) 460-4965
- Town Hall | 316 North Academy St. | (919) 469-4061
- Bond Park Community Center | 801 High House Rd. | (919) 462-3970
Cary Art Loop
Cary Art Loop highlights Triangle arts and culture in the Cary area, offering extended hours for participating art galleries, restaurants, coffee houses, and other businesses that showcase art, music and more! Tours of downtown artwork are also offered through October on Final Fridays. For more, visit Teen Docent Program.
Final Fridays of the month from 6-9 p.m.
Academy Street Artwork Projects (ASAP) presents GLOW, an outdoor display of light art installations on view in downtown Cary throughout 2020-21. Cary Visual Arts is a sponsor of ASAP GLOW. The Town of Cary invites artists to submit proposals for this temporary exhibition. Deadline to submit is Tuesday, March 31st, 2020 11:59 p.m. EST. For more information and how to apply, download the pdf.
The Town of Cary announces solo and group art exhibition opportunities at Page Walker Arts & History Center, Cary Arts Center and other facilities around town. Artists working in any medium are invited to submit an application anytime.
Application deadlines are February 1 and August 1.
Public Art Supervisor & Curator of Exhibitions|Collection