Work begins October 2019. As part of the intersection improvements project, Cary will install an additional right turn lane to improve the flow of traffic in the area.
Other improvements that will be completed by Fred Smith Company, the contractor working on behalf of the Town, include sidewalks and mast arm traffic signals.
Private Utility Relocations
- New southbound right turn lane on NW Maynard Road
- Metal pole mast arm signal upgrade
- New high visibility cross walk on High House Road connecting to the Black Creek Greenway
- Relocate pedestrian crossing button closer to sidewalk on northwest corner of intersection
- Construction to be completed Summer 2019