Approved Clearing and Grading Plan
A plan that preserves approximately 20% of the Fenton site in buffers and open space was approved by the Town’s Development Review Committee in March 2019. The buffer and open space areas will protect streams and trees on the site from development activity, and will support community goals related to water quality, air quality, wildlife habitat, screening of adjacent neighborhoods, and community appearance.
The approved plan allows the Fenton developer to begin development-related activity on the site, with the following key activities:
- Installation of Tree Protection Fencing
- Inspection and Approval of Fencing
- Installation of Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Devices
- Inspection of Erosion and Sedimentation Control Devices
- Approval of a Certificate of Compliance
- Tree Removal (will occur in phases)
- Earth-Moving (Grading) activity
The full plan set can be accessed via the Town’s online plan review software (IDT).