Political Signs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Cary regulates temporary signs according to their size and placement and not their content.  The following guidance on political signs is provided in response to requests from citizens for guidance on this topic.

View a map of roads in Cary to see which roads are state, Cary, or privately-maintained streets.

Political Signs on NCDOT Streets
Political Signs on Cary Streets
Political Signs on Private Property


Where can I pick up political signs removed by Cary staff that did not meet the above regulations?  

Political signs can be picked up at Town Hall (316 N. Academy Street) on the 3rd floor of the parking garage in the storage shed.  For questions please call 311 within Cary or (919) 469-4000 outside of Cary.