To assist you in researching properties, the Town of Cary created a Property Research Map. This map will allow you to search a property and obtain valuable information including:
- Annexation Information
- Parks, Open Space and Greenway Trails (existing and proposed)
- Property Boundaries
- Property Location: Town Limits, Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) or Utility Services Boundary (USB)
- Utility Lines: Water, Sewer and Reclaimed Water
In addition, you will have access to regulatory property information including:
- Approved Development Plans and Alterations
- Land Use Designations
- Recorded Plats (if available)
- River/Stream Buffers
- Special Use Approvals
- Watershed Districts
- Zoning (Including Zoning Conditions, if any) and Zoning Overlay Districts
For recorded documents such as survey maps, plats, restrictive covenants and deeds, please visit Wake County Register of Deeds.
The information contained herein is provided as a public service. All critical information should be independently verified by contacting the Town of Cary at 311 or (919) 469-4046, or through the pre-application process.