Staff Contacts

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Questions? Issues? Call Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources at (919) 469-4061. Visit our administrative offices at Town Hall or any community center and we will be happy to assist you.

Hedgpeth, Tracey

  • Departments:Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources
  • Title:Administrative Assistant
  • Phone:(919) 653-7151
  • Email:
Return to full list >>