Veterans' Experience Action Center
- Date: 09/14/2019 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Herbert C. Young Community Center
101 Wilkinson Avenue
Cary, North Carolina 27513
Veterans' Experience Action Center is for those of you who may have any of the following needs:
- You would like to file a new claim with the VA.
- You have questions about VA appeals or benefits to which you may be entitled.
- You have questions about VA healthcare.
Veterans and dependents will be assisted by a combined team including Veterans’ benefits and health administrators, vet center, and veterans‘ service officers.
They will assist with the following:
- Face-to-face explanation and assistance facilitating and expediting existing claims and appeals
- Filing new claims
- Accepting all claims-related evidence for processing and providing information regarding benefits related VA programs.
Who: All veterans and family members of veterans
Where: Herbert Young Community Center, 101 Wilkinson Avenue, Cary, North Carolina 27513
When: September 12-14, 2019.
Hours: Thursday from 9 a.m.to 3 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m.to 3 p.m., and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Please bring with you the proper documentation about your case: DD 214, all medical records about your disability both military and civilian, and dependency documents if new or not already provided to the VA.
Wait times may be long, please be patient. Coffee, water, and snacks provided free of charge.
For more information, contact Richard Spyrison at CaryVEAC@gmail.com