- Date: 06/05/2019 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Town Council Chambers
316 N Academy St
Cary, North Carolina 27513
These neighborhood meetings provide an opportunity for applicants to present information on new rezoning requests and receive feedback from nearby property owners prior to the formal public hearing. The meetings will be hosted at Town Hall with staff in attendance to provide general information regarding Cary’s rezoning process.
Questions should be directed to the Planning and Development Services Department at 919-469-4046.
The following case(s) will be reviewed:
- 19-REZ-08 Davis Drive PDD
- 19-REZ-09 9916 Morrisville Pkwy Rezoning
- 19-REZ-10 Petty Farm Rezoning
- 19-REZ-11 Cary Towne Center PDP
- 19-REZ-12 Carramore PDD Amendment (CANCELLED at applicant's request and will no longer be discussed at this meeting - rescheduled date TBD)
For information about these rezoning cases, visit 2019 Rezoning Cases.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
In connection with all rezoning applications, applicants conduct a neighborhood meeting. Such neighborhood meetings are preceded by a general orientation meeting conducted by town staff. Those who live in the vicinity of property proposed for rezoning are invited and both the general orientation meeting and the following case-specific applicant conducted meetings are open to the general public. Cary Town Council members may attend such meetings.