This calendar displays only meetings of the Town Council and affiliated boards, commissions and committees. Go here to view the full Town calendar.
- Date: 02/05/2020 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Town Council Chambers
316 N Academy St
Cary, North Carolina 27513
These neighborhood meetings provide an opportunity for applicants to present information on new rezoning requests and receive feedback from nearby property owners prior to the formal public hearing. The meetings will be hosted at Town Hall with staff in attendance to provide general information regarding Cary’s rezoning process.
Questions should be directed to the Planning and Development Services Department at 919-469-4046.
The following case(s) will be reviewed:
- 19-REZ-27 Cary Pointe PDD Amendment
- 19-REZ-28 WakeMed Medical Office Park Amendment
- 19-REZ-29 Lilly Atkins Rezoning & 19-REZ-33 3012 Holly Springs Road Rezoning
- 19-REZ-30 Jones Franklin Residential
- 19-REZ-31 Cornerstone Mixed Use Plan Amendment Rezoning
For information about these rezoning cases, visit 2019 Rezoning Cases.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM
In connection with all rezoning applications, applicants conduct a neighborhood meeting. Such neighborhood meetings are preceded by a general orientation meeting conducted by town staff. Those who live in the vicinity of property proposed for rezoning are invited and both the general orientation meeting and the following case-specific applicant conducted meetings are open to the general public. Cary Town Council members may attend such meetings.