Visit our online plan review portal to submit applications and plans for the activities listed below; other projects may require a hard copy application submittal.
- Commercial – all
- Irrigation - all
- Residential – new construction
Residential – additions and alterations (standard review)**
- Site/subdivision plan (full or sketch)
- Minor alterations
- Preliminary development plan
OTHER APPLICATIONS & PLANS
- Pre-application conferences with Development Review Committee (DRC)
- Real estate plats
- Signs (permanent and time-limited)
- Temporary Use Permits
Some application types have fixed submittal dates.
- Development plans – 2018 schedule
- Real estate plats – every Monday, 5 p.m.
All other types may be submitted at any time.
Application and Filing Fees
Some applications require payment of fees prior to acceptance for review. For applications accepted on scheduled dates, such as plats and development plans, all applicable fees must be paid by the close of business on the submittal deadline.
Payments can be made in person at the Development Services counter, located on the first floor of Town Hall, or by calling us at (919) 469-4046 to pay be credit card.