Building Permits Online offers building permit information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Use this service to apply for permits, schedule inspections, retrieve inspection results and to pay application, permit and re-inspection fees.
Permit types available for residential projects include:
- Water heater replacements (including tankless, gas and electric)
- Heating & air (HVAC) replacements (including geothermal heat pumps)
- Electrical service changes
- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- Installation of electrical fixtures and circuits
- Water and sewer line replacements
- Gas line installations (for gas logs, grills and appliances**)
- Generator installations
- Replace poly with pex
- Replace duct work
**appliances may require additional electrical permits
NOTE: "Residential" includes all single-family detached homes, townhomes and duplexes. Apartments and condominium units may be eligible if the area of work and the entire system are self-contained within the unit. We cannot accept paper applications for eligible projects.IMPORTANT: BP Online Services are compatible with Internet Explorer and Firefox Web browsers and might not function properly with other browsers, including Safari.