This 16-acre neighborhood park features multiple pedestrian trails, a community garden and is the memorial site for Flights 3379 and 3378.
- Central Pond with Earthen Dam
- Restroom Structure
- Children's Play Area
- Play Lawn Area
- Multi-Sport Courts: Basketball & 2 Pickleball Courts
- Community Garden
- Terraced Lawn Area
- Preserved Forest
- Pedestrian Trail
- Parking for 30 Cars
- Flight 3379 & 3378 Memorial
- Picnic Shelter at Playground
Click the map to open a larger version.
- Google Maps directions to Carpenter Park.
- Sunrise to Sunset
Celebrate Gourd Times! at Carpenter Park Family Fun Day
Saturday, October 7 | 1-6 p.m.