Easter Event Schedule for March 24, 2018
Breakfast with the Bunny| 9-10 a.m. |Herbert C. Young Community Center
Location change from Cary Senior Center. Breakfast with the Bunny will be held rain or shine.
Join the Easter Bunny for a delicious continental breakfast provided by the Cary Teen Council prior to Cary’s Easter Egg Hunt. Muffins, donuts, fresh fruit and more will be served. The Bunny will be available for photos and videos for ticket holders.
Tickets are required for this Cary Teen Council Fundraiser. Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance. Tickets go on sale Monday, February 26 at Herbert C. Young Community Center. No tickets will be sold the morning of the breakfast. For more, call (919) 460-4965.
Age 10 and older: $4
Youth ages 3-9: $3
Children age 2 and younger: Free (must pick up an “Eat Free Pass” when you purchase your tickets)
Fred G. Bond Metro Park
Easter Festival |1-4 p.m. |Boathouse
- Meet the Easter Bunny
- Check out a Town of Cary Police Car and Fire Truck and meet with Police Officers and Fire Fighters
- Bounce in the Bounce Houses
- Get your face painted
- Enjoy Refreshments or lunch from one of the food trucks (requires payment): Dusty Donuts, Medley, Daily Dog Food Cart
Magic Show | 3 p.m. | Sertoma Amphitheatre
Join Scott Shelton for a wonderfully entertaining magic show loaded with laughs and audience participation.
For more information, call (919) 462-3970.
Egg Hunt | 4 p.m. | Spillway
After the magic show and Easter Festival, head to the Spillway for the Town of Cary Egg Hunt.
- Hunt area is divided into age groups: 3 & younger, 6 & younger, and 10 & younger
- Collect as many toy-filled eggs as you can
- Check the eggs before you leave. Special eggs may have a "Winner" certificate in them redeemable for a special prize. Prizes must be claimed the day of the egg hunt. Unclaimed prizes will be donated or reused in other programs
- Keep the plastic eggs or return empty eggs (same day only) for future egg hunts
Egg Hunt for Special Needs | 4 p.m. | Field #4
Saturday, March 24
Join us for an Eggstravaganza, a very special hunt for children 12 years of age and younger with special needs, developmental and/or physical disabilities. Bring a buddy to help if needed. Bring your basket and get ready to scout the field for lots of colorful eggs. A special magic show is scheduled directly after the Easter Eggs have been found. This event is free and registration is encouraged.
Course code for registration: 109590
Easter Egg Hunt Sponsors
Thank you to our sponsors. Please contact Tracey Filomena for sponsorship information.