Food is another reason to visit Lazy Daze. The festival will feature more than 25 different food
vendors and food trucks. Eating areas with picnic tables and restrooms can be found around the festival.
- Coffee and Crepes
Larry's locally roasted cold brew coffee, frappes with real espressos and ice cream, and real fruit smoothies
- Del's Lemonade, partnered with The Carying Place
Frozen lemonade and watermelon lemonade
- Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream
Homemade, super-premium ice cream flavors, featuring the famous ACC - Amaretto Cherry Chip
- Voice of Love Foundation
Smoothies, shaved ice, and lemonade
- Citizen Pops
100% natural fresh fruit or yogurt pops made entirely by hand in Raleigh, NC
- Cousins Maine Lobster
Maine-inspired lobster dishes with all the favorites and a few new twists
- FRESH. Local Ice Cream
Ice cream made from free range cow milk that is free of artificial hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides
- Hot Diggity Dog, partnered with Triangle Veterans Wellness Center
Nathan's hot dogs and Italian ices
- La Farm Bakery, partnered with Kids Together, Inc.
Delicious, fresh baked artisan breads and pastries
Mac-and-cheese with a variety of toppings
- Mr. A's Beignets
New Orleans-style French doughnuts and beverages
- Rare Earth Farms
Highest quality AWA beef in the market and produce and condiments from neighboring farms
- Adobo Joe Filipino Food Truck
Traditional Filipino homestyle cooking
- Chick-fil-A Waverly Place
Serving a fast-food classic, the Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich
- Friends of Wake Guardian ad Litem, partnered with Buzzy Bakes
Serving Maple View Farms Ice Cream, cupcakes, and sweet beverages
- Genesis United Methodist Church
Serving fresh fruit cups and water
Gluten-free, crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside arepas
- Miracle League of the Triangle
Serving kettle corn and beverages
- Nader's Food Services
Boardwalk favorites to bring you back to days on the shore
- Olde Time Concessions, partnered with Cary Teen Council
Time-honored, diner-style American favorites everyone can enjoy
- Party in a Pita
Traditional Greek dishes, in or on a pita
- Rolling Bistro
Specialty sandwiches and creative cuisines from the North to the South
- St. Cyril & Methodius Byzantine Catholic Church
Serving ice cream novelties and Italian ice
- That's A Wrap
Healthy wrap sandwiches with a variety of fillings
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, partnered with Center for Volunteer Caregiving
Your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavors served in a cup or waffle cone. Non-dairy and sorbet also available.
- Little Dipper's Italian Ice
Italian ice made locally in Pittsboro, NC using fresh fruit and natural ingredients
- Annelore's German Bakery
Authentic, made-from-scratch, German baked goods.
- Jordan Lake Brewing Co.
- R.A. Jeffrey's Distributing Co.
Serving a variety of domestic beers.
- Triangle Wine Co.
Local and national wines.