Agendas & Minutes
Town Council Agendas and Minutes
View the Town's Web calendar for a current list of meetings and notices.
Regular and Quasi-Judicial Town Council meetings are televised. Watch meetings live at www.townofcary.org/Departments/townmanagersoffice/livestream.htm. View recorded video on the Town's website or YouTube at www.youtube.com/TownofCaryChannel.
Contact the town clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 469-4011 with questions.
- Current Town Council Meeting Agenda (Regular Meeting) (Quasi-Judicial)
- Current Town Council Work Session Agenda
- Action taken by Council at its most recent town council meeting (abbreviated minutes showing action) (Regular Meeting) (Quasi-Judicial)
- Town Council Minutes (2006-2014)
- Town Council Minutes (Current)
Other public bodies that include Town Council Members:
Chatham County/Cary Joint Issues Committee
View the Chatham County/Cary joint Web page.
Western Wake Partners Policy Advisory Committee
View the Web page
Cary/Apex Water Treatment Facility Advisory Committee
Questions? Contact the town clerk at email@example.com or (919) 469-4011.