|Bike & Hike Cary Mobile App is now available.
It allows users to search and select bicycle and hiking routes and recreation opportunities in Cary. Download it for free on the Apple and Android App Stores. Search for "bike hike Cary".
Due to recent inclement weather, the following trail/paths are closed for repair (updated 9/8/2016):
- Black Creek Greenway from West Dynasty to Old Reedy Creek Road (closed through Fall 2016 - see map)
- NOW OPEN—Green Hope School Greenway from Briardale Avenue to Edgemore Avenue
- The pedestrian bridge near Oxxford Hunt Greenway is closed through Summer 2017. The Lake Trail is open from the lake dam (north end of trail) for an out and back hike (approx. 1 mile). See map.
- Hinshaw Greenway closed from Greenwood Circle to Seabrook Avenue (closed through 2016 - see map)
The Town of Cary has historically supported and developed opportunities for pedestrian use of its parks and surroundings. Within its parks, there are numerous miles of natural walking trails. Complimenting these inside park trails is a system of greenways criss-crossing Cary that the Town continues to develop.
- General Information
- Greenway Data
- 2015-16 Bike Hike Map
- NEW! Download the Bike & Hike Cary app for iOS or Android.
- Parks, Recreation And Cultural Resources Master Plan
- Current Projects
- KML 2015 File of Existing Greenways
- Greenway Counts Program
GREENWAY TRAILS ARE OPEN DAWN TO DUSK