|Bike & Hike Cary Mobile App is now available.
It allows users to search and select bicycle and hiking routes and recreation opportunities in Cary. Download it for free on the Apple and Android App Stores. Search for "bike hike Cary".
Due to recent inclement weather, the following trail/paths are closed for repair (updated 7/26/2016):
- Black Creek Greenway from West Dynasty to Old Reedy Creek Road
- Green Hope School Greenway from Brairdale Avenue to Sears Farm Road
- Lake Trail at Bond Park
- Cross Country Course at WakeMed Soccer Park
- Hinshaw Greenway closed from Greenwood Circle to Seabrook Avenue
The Town of Cary has historically supported and developed opportunities for pedestrian use of its parks and surroundings. Within its parks, there are numerous miles of natural walking trails. Complimenting these inside park trails is a system of greenways criss-crossing Cary that the Town continues to develop.
- General Information
- Greenway Data
- 2015-16 Bike Hike Map
- NEW! Download the Bike & Hike Cary app for iOS or Android.
- Parks, Recreation And Cultural Resources Master Plan
- Current Projects
- KML 2015 File of Existing Greenways
- Greenway Counts Program
GREENWAY TRAILS ARE OPEN DAWN TO DUSK