- The Cary Theater Box Office (122 E. Chatham St): Tue-Fri, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. & Sat, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Cary Arts Center: Mon, 4-8 p.m.
- eTix: www.etix.com or 1-800-514-3849; a small surcharge applies to tickets purchased through eTix.
- Tickets are available at the door prior to each performance.
- Seating is Reserved Seating.
- Advance price: $10 for adults, $8 for students/seniors, $5 for children age 5 & under.
- All tickets at the door are $10.
- Group ticket orders: 15+ tickets; call (919) 462-2055 for details.
- Cary Arts Center is fully accessible.
- Assisted listening devices, sensory tools, lobby video feed, and booster seats are available at all performances, and audio description services are provided at Sunday matinees.
HOLES by Louis Sachar
Oct 21-22, 7:30 p.m. & Oct 23, 3 p.m.
Stanley Yelnats is under a curse that began with his great-grandfather and has followed his family for generations. Now Stanley has been unjustly sent to a juvenile detention camp, where the kids “build character” by digging holes in the dirt all day. Stanley realizes that the Warden must be looking for something, and decides to dig up the truth instead.
HOLES has an overall message of friendship, loyalty, and redemption with some adult themes of racism, gender tension, and murder. Recommended for ages 9+.